[RELz] AFK_Weye

Dwip

That just means the land tear has been there the whole time an nobody noticed it :PIn any case, gone now, and the ESP is up on the server.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Conner

• Hana

Top Posters In This Topic

Could swear we'd had conversations on the subject before. Huh.New esp fixes land tear, we're all good now? Cool. *scribbles something in the patch notes*

On a somewhat related note, email for Samson and Hanaisse.Also, a reminder to self to put a note about the COBL alchemy bug in the known issues section.

Yes, the land tear is gone. No need for a patch upon 2.2 seeing the light of day, which will make us UL patch guys happier.

On a somewhat related note' date=' email for Samson and Hanaisse.[/quote']Got it, but nothing is downloading from that link you gave. It just opens me a new tab to your blog and says page not found. If you upload it here it would be a lot easier.Speaking of email, I screwed my personal (ISP) email. Old machine I was using Outlook Express, with option to never use a password every time I opened it. Win7 doesn't come with OE anymore. Plus, how the hell should I remember a password I set up 7 years ago? I have no email. :facepalm:

And that's why we write things down. :|The link in the email works now.Do we have private uploads? I can't remember.

@Hana: You might try installing thunderbird and having it import the old email for you. I can't promise that it'll bypass your password, but it might. :devil:@Dwip: :shrug: That link works for me...

Dunno what to tell you, it's there. It works for the rest of us.[edit] Which is to say that I can upload it elsewhere if you for some reason still can't get things to work, but it's going to be quite a while, since I'm supposed to be, you know, working right now.

Worked for me, never even brought up his actual blog page either. Just went right to the file download. Using Thunderbird here though, so who knows.I'll get to this when I can, I'm putting finishing touches on my Halloween contest entry. Blasted CS keeps crashing though. I don't think it likes being poked this way.

Of course, if you post 'em here, the rest of us can follow along too. But you might consider spoiler tags if you go that route, just in fairness to the folks who may eventually play Weye and haven't got their own copy yet. ;)

Trust me, he's afraid to come out. He knows I'm planning to put an ebony arrow through his skull.

Oh, I'm not the only one banging my head trying to figure out why he won't come outside? :lol:There you go, Conner, the secret is out. Phooey on the spoilers, you asked for it :P

No worries, Hana, I asked for it and am loving it. You guys have the best sense of humor (collectively) and your idea of bug reports is far too amusing generally to really count as spoiler anyway. ;)

Well, I WAS going to simply attach the esp to this post, but since we have a ridiculous 25 KB attachment limit, you may go here:http://dementedrabbits.net/downloads/AFK_Weye.espChanges are thus:- Pathgrid fixes in Manor Entry, Manor Upper, Wawnet Inn cellar, PC Manor Basement, PC Manor Upper- Changed AFKMaxentiusWeyeWander18x2 to Wander (used to be Find...oops)- Changed Kalzi's guard pack to Follow (should fix walk/run behavior which wasn't working with Accompany)The pathgrid changes should fix Max kicking it in the manor. He should be appearing pretty promptly now at the appropriate time, with Kalzi. It turns out that I need to check my pathgrids a lot more carefully than I apparently was.