Clothing Retex Request

Dwip

Currently reworking the dress, I wasn't happy with it.So I'll finish that and upload tomorrow, as well as um, there was another guy's outfit too, right?Did I forget anything else?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Hana

• Conner

• Arthmoor

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand the color ingraining concept easily enough. :)An orange squirrel.. what a concept. :lol:Hmm, where have I seen that squirrel before.. oh, yeah, on Dwip's blog! ;)I'm not saying you that you do or don't have ADHD, Hana, just that no one here would notice either way based on your ease of distraction by multiple projects. whistle.gif

I prefer to call it multi-tasking :PDwip, I don't know what's wrong with this damn dress but every time I put it in game it's overly shiny, as bad as the Ayleid ruins and HDR thing. I've even tried playing with Specular, Ambient and Diffuse settings in Nifskope, and glossiness. I need to play with it some more, might be the normal map being weird, which is why you don't have it yet.

And of course, multitasking entered the world's vocabulary as a justification for ADHD in the workplace, no? ;)Next time don't sew it together with foil based thread? :P(No, no, no, the tin foil goes to the kitchens, not the seamstress' supplies...)

• 4 weeks later...

In which I peer about questioningly.(you're busy with the other thing, I know)Also, remind me that I really need to get you to do a steel-based suit of ceremonial plate for Adrius with like gold designs or something, because I'm going to guess you're way better at that kind of design than I am.

Oooo, a wild Dwip appears! Heya buddy, where the heck have you been?I'm actually not busy with the other thing, stalled atm, but I was busy testing the TESA Halloween challenge for a bit. Now that that's done, I blame Samson for distractions. And coincidentally enough, I was just thinking last night I need to get these requests, like the UC clothing retexes done soon.I will get right on it! So, steel-based suit meaning use the steel armor and fancy it up?

Must be the approaching holiday season, but I've been crazy busy myself lately too. And I don't even get the excuse of a new job, new video game, or new book. :(

Isn't HDR wonderful?
Re: blog post I may or may not actually get around to writing' date=' yes.Re: this, ah, the wonders and joys of trying to get white and near-white objects to display properly. Gotta love it.

Ok, it looks decent enough in shade, and indoors. But Jesus, yeah that HDR (that AN was supposed to tone down :P )I'm not overly happy with it, it's pretty basic. But it's your call Dwip.

It's as toned down as you're likely to get without turning everything dull and flat. :)It looks good though. I like it, sometimes basic is best.

I think I'd need to see it in-game. I can't really tell the detail at that distance.Couple ponderances:1. The upper cuffs that may or may not actually be cuffs might look cool with that gold trim.2. A version with some kind of patterning might also look awesome, but depends on how much time you want to invest.Also, re: pic #2, WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU THE GIANT TRAINING DUMMY IS GOING TO MURDER YOU

lol, I need it as big as the side of a barn so I can actually hit it :PThe cuffs aren't really cuffs so much as poofs, but I'll see what I can do.

Well come visit anytime and we'll throw together a training dummy the size of a barn for you in real life to practice on. ;)That dress is definitely coming together very nicely! :)Nice avatar too, btw. :)

(avatar is my real life kitty :) )So, I'm pretty happy with this version, but that's just me. I found a neat trick to make "folds" in cloth on the skirt, hence the bright and dark spots. Yes, the top and skirt are not quite the same colour, but you try to colour match it. :P It's pretty close though in certain areas.