[NPC] Dunmer Nobles

Dwip

1. ??? (Dunmer male) – Obligatory Morrowind tie-in. From Mournhold perhaps.2. ??? (Dunmer female) – Girl who’s all a-flutter at Farwil’s dashing heroics.Father-daughter pair.

A bit of copyover and elaboration from the master thread:1. Dredase Arvel (Dunmer male) - Noble, some relation to Rovone Arvel of Arvel Plantation in Morrowind. Could also be Sedrane Arvel. Need to check up on these guys in Morrowind, as Dredase and Sedrane are both canon Morrowind NPCs.2. Narisa Arvel (Dunmer female) - non-canon daughter of Dredase, totally all over Farwil Indarys.The idea is that these two are refugees from the Oblivion crisis chaos in Morrowind, which probably means that they shouldn't show up until after Kvatch. As noted, Dredase Arvel is a canon Morrowind NPC, and helped run one of the biggest plantations on the island. Both he and the Count of Cheydinhal are members of House Hlaalu, so it makes a certain amount of sense for him to show up in Cheydinhal, although not tons and tons. Maybe he was traveling in the area or some such.The initial idea for Narisa is that she's something of a Farwil groupie. Ideally she'd spend a good deal of time following him around and generally being a bit vapid. Figured to more or less play the naive young girl and the jock stereotype to the hilt, here - she's totally into Farwil, and Farwil is, as always, a prick.There's room for some sort of marriage shenanigans quest here, but I don't know if we need to go down that road, since we're already doing the same thing in Bravil. Possible that the Count would express some sort of disapproval of the girl/of the family because of slavery/landlessness/squirrel alien mind control/whatever.As far as dad goes, I figure he's probably in Cheydinhal looking for resources to go back and help out the family in Morrowind. There's probably a quest in that if we want it, in any number of possible ways. Getting his kid married to Farwil and taking the Knights of the Thorn is one possible way, there are probably others if we get excited. Could be the cause of that disapproval bit by the count - Andel Indarys knows what he's up to, and isn't having any of it, so he's got to turn elsewhere. What elsewhere might be, who knows.

Looking for resources.... Cheydinhal.... tie in with the Orc mafia dude? Gets himself in a pickle, can't deliver some goods or something, and is being threatened by the guy? Also works with the good-guy with both of them needing the player's help. Could go all kinds of ways.

Could work it that way, although I was thinking that would be its own thing. As I say, this also doesn't necessarily need to be a quest, either.