[NPC] Ragnar and Snorri

Sigurð Stormhand

1. Ragnar (Nord male) – Skyrim ambassador. Beard from here.2. Snorri Skullshatter (Nord male) - Faithful huscarl to Ragnar.

For Example' date=' a Skyrim Ambassador in Bruma with a Huscarl and possibly a warhound. He could be layed up in Bruma because his party was attacked in the mountains over the border by Deadra, so he’s stuck and has decided to offer his sword in defence of the city until the end of the Oblivion Crisis.[/quote']
+1 on the Nord ambassador guy' date=' except I don’t see any need for him to take off once the crisis is ended. Maybe he’s decided he likes Bruma enough to want to obtain permanent residence? His party being killed I don’t see him wanting to make the trip home alone.Also, if he’s offered his blade in service during the defense of the city, he better get his butt out to the battlefield and participate. And if he dies, have a funeral or something for him in his honor. At the very least he would deserve a gravestone somewhere mentioning it.[/quote'](edited for quote adds - Dwip)

• 3 weeks later...

Since I keep meaning to ask you this and keep forgetting...So, this axe:DaneaxeWIP.jpgTwo handed. Would a retexed version of it be something you'd want for Ragnar/Snorri? I can pass the model along to Hanaisse for retexturing if you'd like. I've got dibs on the original version.

For Snorri, Ragnar will use sword and shield (among other things this should increase his survivability).I'll post pics tomorrow of some of the equipment I've found that they might use.If Hana did a retex that looked more like the Morrowinf Nordic Silver (but less green) that would be cool.