[NPC] Nemeus Velopiscus

Mael

My wandering merchant.

I was trying to come up with a fairly unique NPC' date=' considering all the variety that you lot have already spawned. And I’m thinking of someone like Salmoneus from Hercules now. Except maybe a bit more intelligent. Travels between the castles to court any and all nobility there to buy or invest in his crazy ideas. Probably an imperial. Maybe tie him into Molapi somehow if the player has Molapi installed. I can’t think of a good thing right off, but obviously it could tie into the tobacco, nightshade and mandrake root farms.As for quests, he could have the player going off on wild goose chases for his hair-brained trade schemes. Perhaps another way to use nirnroot at some point? “Nirnroot! Yes, it’s poisonous if you simply smoke it, but if you mix it with fire salts, it…†does something fun. Perhaps give it an effect comparable to skooma or moon sugar. Quests of this ilk.As the player’s level goes up, so would the difficulty of the quests (most of which could probably be done incidentally while doing the MQ). “Powdered minotaur horn! All the noble ladies are using it with milkthistle as a beauty cream! WE’LL MAKE HUNDREDS OF SEPTIMS! How does 90/10 sound?â€ÂAnd if your mercantile is high enough, maybe he gives you more of the profits.Have him stock simple goods, but give him something stupidly low like 100 for a buy limit because he’s always broke due to his schemes. And every once in a while he could have something ridiculous, like 100 shock arrows for a mere 100 septims because he doesn’t know they’re awesome, etc etc.At the end of it all, if your mercantile is high enough, you could invest in him and have his buy limit go up to 2000 or something and stock better/rarer goods like rare alchemical stuff and minor magic things with the off-chance of having some stupidly powerful thing to keep players coming back to check on him.[/quote'](Edited for quotes ---Dwip)