Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

I saw they shut a thread down on the forums having to do with something that was ripped, but I don't remember what it was. GStaff posted in that, but I think only because someone had an email from their own tech support people who was telling people rips are OK as long as nobody profits.Again, illustrating that Bethesda has some of the worst internal communication on record.

Gay seems more likely. Every indicator of behavior says female. Though if she's a dude, she's roleplaying well.

Confirmed female. Or at least that's what her Nexus profile says. I thought I had seen it somewhere...

Gay seems more likely. Every indicator of behavior says female. Though if she's a dude' date=' she's roleplaying well.[/quote']She could be a dude but - honestly - wish fulfillment seems statistically and psychologically more likey.There's a reason I play be hulking Nord Warriors - I'm a 5'9 academic who couldn't get into the army because of a broken shoulder.

Confirmed female. Or at least that's what her Nexus profile says. I thought I had seen it somewhere...
Unless you are talking about Colourwheel, I'm not even sure who you are talking about.

Unless you are talking about Colourwheel' date=' I'm not even sure who you are talking about.[/quote']That is who we are talking about.Also, I do believe this is the bitchiest TES modding site known to man. :imp:

1. There's something not quite right about her. 2. I did a little dance when I usurped her. :devil:

Well - did you take a look at the user added pics on your mod though? :facepalm:Arthmoor, you should put minimum hem lines in clothing mods for this site, just in case.

Unless you are talking about Colourwheel' date=' I'm not even sure who you are talking about.[/quote']

That is who we are talking about.

Also, I do believe this is the bitchiest TES modding site known to man.

:imp:

Well in terms of female quotient, I think DC has AFK beat. But in terms of bitching about shit - no competition. AFK gets the gold star. lmao.gif

I think we're about 50/50 here aren't we? Maybe 60/40 in favour of men?I've never been on such a feminine games forum - I keep worrying about leaving mud on the carpet.See, those are my boots by the door.*points.*

Filthy pink skin, real bipeds don't wear boots!

I'm sure mine are right next to yours Sigurd.@Hana -- congrats on the usurpation and that does look like a really nice and useful mod. I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but I will.

Filthy pink skin' date=' real bipeds don't wear boots![/quote']Mine are designed for cats not humans.

I was voting for the 500 mountain lions developing a hive mind, but..."All I ask for is a pair of boots. How hard could it be?"

Filthy pink skin' date=' real bipeds don't wear boots![/quote']

Mine are designed for cats not humans.

These boots were made to claw all over you. :cricket:

I was voting for the 500 mountain lions developing a hive mind' date=' but...

"All I ask for is a pair of boots. How hard could it be?"[/quote']All I asked for was mounted combat - look how hard it was. :facepalm:

Filthy pink skin' date=' real bipeds don't wear boots![/quote']Mine are designed for cats not humans.
These boots were made to claw all over you. :cricket:
I totally loled.