Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Recently someone manage to get SkyUI 2.2 working in SSE without having SKSE warnings.

I do not want to brag is not the point but I use SkyUI 2.2 with SSE from the first day. :woot:

Simply I can not stand orginal SKY/SSE interface designed for Consoles and not for PC, in my opinion.

Has anyone despaired of finding that inspirational new character template for Skyrim? Imagine an army of 10,000 Oprahs running towards you, brandishing wands of Oprahfication and chanting "idle gossip or mere verbiage"...

• 3 months later...

It feels good to be back after over a week absence, because my broadband router simply stopped working.

No telephone, no internet, no cable absolutely nothing worked for over a week, so I had to get in touch with some my friends and asked them to contact the support.

• 1 month later...

From Wikipedia:

During the Microsoft antitrust case, the names MICROS~1 and MICROS~2 were humorously used to refer to the companies that might exist after a proposed split of Microsoft.[6]

• 3 months later...

On the Buses always put a smile on my chops:

Olive is the true face of comedy, there are no clips to do her justice- just this:

51+QrIR3-XL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, lmstearn said:

Sourceforge seems to have undergone an extensive revamp- looks and feels much better than ever before.

I'll never trust them again after the spy / adware injections the new owners introduced into open source project installers.

Do they deserve a second chance after cleaning up the act a bit? .. not imho. Leopard never changes its spots.

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan of GitHub's layout and such, at least they've never done anything like that before and don't seem likely to in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

R.U.R., or Rossums Universal Robots was a play that introduced to us the word "robot" and was adapted in a 1935 movie. Here's an sample:

A planned spinoff much later was the Save the Robots, the Rock Musical, but sadly ended up at Archive.org with a lot of broken linked content.

• 3 months later...

I just want to remind all people that now is it 1-2 years before the old BSF enters the closest Oblivion portal and become a defunct site, so once that happen we need to rely on the Wayback Machine.

• 2 weeks later...