Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder how tight IPS security really is when you see a post like this, unless something happen to the forum database. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh lord, something like that usually means another Great Purge has happened. I guess they're making room for the FO4 forum.

Oh lord, something like that usually means another Great Purge has happened. I guess they're making room for the FO4 forum.

Yep, here it is.

• 2 weeks later...

They've been having server problems for some regions lately. I wouldn't doubt it if that's being caused by them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh my are Fallout 3 crashes nonsensical. i got a repeatable CTD mere seconds after the first radroach is loaded in the tutorial, until i changed back my keymapping to default. WHAT, how, WHY???

I find it intresting that Firefox 39.0 now automatically block outdated Adobe FlashPlayer on BSF.

they now block every flashplayer. we're hopefully seeing the end of it after the recent hacks.

Well until the forum software upgrades to HTML5 for the uploaders, you'll have to pry Flash from my cold dead fingers. I tossed Java out the airlock a long time ago though :P

Just a minute ago I updated Java and as usual Java wanted to verify what Java version you had installed on your system, but from my experience verifying Java version has never worked as intended until today.  Hooray, it worked! :X

FYI  If you plan to buy Rome TW on Steam then don't buy it.  The game title is Rome Total War - Collection and by judging the game title you may assume that BI is included which it is,  but you cannot play it and I've no idea why you can't play BI.

I posted a thread about it here.  Anyway, mystery solved and I can only blame myself for being to eager to play.

Edited by Leonardo

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, I see the SKSE team's efforts finally paid off: http://store.steampowered.com/app/365720/

An initiative which began during the development period before paid mods. So yet another good thing that effort produced. Good on Beth and Valve both for seeing this through even though they didn't have to.

That's awesome. It will get SKSE out there to more people and hopefully will reduce the unfounded fears of using it (maybe :P)

• 4 weeks later...
I was bored, so I decided to Romanise some Star Wars quotes - I am not ashamed.

"I find your lack of Romanitas et pietas disturbing" - Domitian to the Christians (before killing them).

"I sense a great disturbance in the Pax Romana, as though millions cried out in Latin and were suddenly silenced, I fear something barberous has happened" - Augustine of Hippo during Alaric's sack of Rome.

"He's more Grecian now than Roman" - Augustus on Mark Antony.

"It's a Trap!" Varus in the Teutoburg Forest.

"So this is how democracy dies, to thunderous applause" Porcia - daughter of Cato on the accession of Octavian and Anthony.

"Brutus, I AM your father" - Caesar to Brutus.

OK - that's all I got for the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Fligg show up today and he is already in progress to prepare GHF/MMH for archiving forum content before Bethesda shut down the current forum.