Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Not that I've noticed. All of the iguanadons.net email is handled by them too and it seems fine.

I think I know what the cause is because today I check my e-mail in Thunderbird and as usual it took its time, but when I login on GHF earlier today I notice there were a new PM which I haven't got an e-mail notification for and here is my post about it.

So probably it's the server on GHF that's having some problems atm.  Perhaps you need to check your PM their too just in case.

Scratch that...

Finally I figure it out why my gmail.com account wasn't working as intended in Thunderbird, so I decided to literally *abandon* my gmail.com account effective immediately and now is everything working as it should in the first place.

Posting this at Sigurd's request. Chat 'tis a silly place.

Today, 04:24 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     We've been geeding out over this little thing at work: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/icy-dock-mb971sp-b-duoswap-25-35-sata-hot-swap-drive-caddy

Today, 04:24 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     I want one - and I would never use it!

Today, 04:32 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     no?

Today, 04:34 PM     Dwip     On the one hand, I'm kind of like "NEEEEEERD" and on the other hand, tech is shiny.

Today, 04:35 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     dude

Today, 04:36 PM     SilentSpike     :lol:

Today, 04:36 PM     Hana     hahaha, neeeeeeeeeeerd

Today, 04:36 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     next time your girlfriends's laptop breaks you can be like "baby, I'll just slide that drive right in here and recover your data."

Today, 04:36 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     Then, she'll sex you up for saving all her lolcats

Today, 04:37 PM     SilentSpike     Well then...

Today, 04:38 PM     Dwip     I note that I was pretty much a hero to all the girls for a while for having a laptop they could borrow.

Today, 04:38 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     yeah - but now they all have laptops

Today, 04:39 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     and they don't back up their data

Today, 04:39 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     this thing will turn you into a pimp

Today, 04:39 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     you'll just need the hat!

Today, 04:40 PM     Dwip     I dare you to rap that.

Today, 04:40 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     hmmm

Today, 04:42 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     "All the bitches be havin their own rigs"

Today, 04:42 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     "but my hot swap they be diggin"

Today, 04:43 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     "I got the solution to all their lost data!"

Today, 04:43 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     "No nooooo"

Today, 04:44 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     *Instrumental interlude*

Today, 04:44 PM     Sigurd Stormhand     what'd I win?

Today, 04:44 PM     Dwip     My eternal amusement.

Today, 04:44 PM     SilentSpike     :huh:

Today, 04:44 PM     SilentSpike     What the fu...

Our beloved MMH is gonna be transformed into Mod History in the future instead for being exclusive to lost/old mods for Morrowind and here in the last line has Fliggerty *almost* confirm it. :D

That's creepy, but nothing I didn't already know :shrug:

Also one of the main reasons there's no camera or microphone attached to my computer unless I'm actively using them. :)

Just the first publically acknowleged instance of that particular use of the technology. The potential for spying has been known about for a long time and until people buying devices like laptops are forced to attend "Internet Security 101" classes it will only get worse. Like that's ever going to happen...

Fixed my Oblivion install, I can start the game again.

Now to get all my mod stuff imported back in.

*wishes he had time to play Oblivion these days*

*particularly now that WalkerinShadows, with help from Vorians and Arthmoor, has finished the central quest in his second UL mod*

*also wishes that gamebryo didn't make his FO3 install unplayable after about 10 hours into a save game* 

zomg, Thomas and prettyfly within a post of each other.  It's like old times in this thread all of a sudden.

Heh, I'm in the seventh circle of law student hell at the moment (they call it LAW109; Criminal Justice and Procedure) and I don't have much time to do anything else at the moment.  

Particularly since they've got me writing a nine page analysis of prostitution law in Australia in accordance with a ridiculously restrictive and frequently contradictory instructions, which is driving me to the brink of insanity (the whole prostitution law thing was an accident; when I signed up to this particular module in the unit I thought it would be about human trafficking by shady organisations that order hits on the people who are investigating them, but apparently not).  I am in no happy fun place.

• 1 month later...

Hmm...  BSF is down atm and I've tried to reload the page a couple of times.  Does anyone know if there were supposed to be a scheduled maintenance on BSF?