Son of Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Hard. Because the meshes suck not just the textures. Which is why it's in the back of my mind to remedy that.

I think this is probably my cue to beg and grovel, because looking at my shitty ass ring texture every time I cast stuff is killing me*.  So:

Pleasepleasepleasepleasewithkittens

:P

Also I'm told that you possess mad mesh-fu skills.  Remind me to have you teach them to me.  Such tutorials as exist are...yeah.  And you know me and modeling crap.

* - actually, casting is killing me a lot too.  Reliably dual casting: how hard could it be?  And why do ice spells kill everything exponentially faster, including me?

With kittens? Ok. Fluffy black ones, please. :teehee:

Remind me to spam the tutorials section one day with mesh-fu stuffs.

OMGOMGOMG ... it's Dwip AND a kitten! My two favourite things! :woot:

My turn. As requested.

er... I just noticed it's on the left hand...does that mean we're married now? :unsure:

Skeevers: *dead*

Me: That's odd, what are these skeevers doing on the tundra...

Giant Frostbite Spider: O HAI

In other news, apparently tree LOD replacement mods can singlehandedly bring down your game.

Dear Bethesda re: Containment.

Generally, when one has a quest of the type "kill X enemies in this town" one quest markers said enemies so you can find them if, to invent an example that could never ever in a million years EVER happen, said enemies go chasing your companion off into the distance and you have to hunt them all down individually.  A crazy idea I know, but.

Also, on a tangentially related topic.

zombiechicken.jpg

Yeah, you save Winterhold, you badass conjurer, you.

Classic. Wastes his reanimate on a chicken. :P

So. I managed to get out of the situation that had me stuck in Deus Ex. Oh, yeah, for those not in the know, I'm playing it through as part of the Deus Ex mult-pack I got on Steam.

Cruised for awhile, loads of hokey conspiracy stuff and mountains of implausible plot elements later, I seem to have reached the end game and haven't got enough ammo to continue. These two security bots who both need an EMP grenade thrown at them are blocking my way forward. As is an MJ12 commando at the end of the hall whom I can't drop with my last 10mm clip.

We wonder then, how the hell did this happen? And is there even anything more to see after infiltrating level 2 of their base in China?

So I looked up a walkthrough for the first game. Apparently despite all the signs so far indicating I was nearing the end game, there's still easily 70% more of it to see. I dunno. The whole thing has dragged on so badly up to now I don't think I care to bother anymore. Plus, still out of ammo and nowhere to go get more because I already took it all.

Second game has been just as disjointed as the first, which is quickly leading me to wonder. Was this company even capable of telling a proper story or what? Sure, it looks nice, and the graphics aren't even that bad by today's standards, but come on. Engage me. Don't bury me in image overload. I sure hope things get better.

That's not what we in Sweden would say if something is good, because the word *shit* simple means "skit" or "skräp" and those Swedish words is not what you would say if you think something is good that's for sure.

The word *shit* in Sweden is typically a slang word.

That's not what we in Sweden would say if something is good, because the word *shit* simple means "skit" or "skräp" and those Swedish words is not what you would say if you think something is good that's for sure.

'shit' is a slang in English too (although, that might be debatable amongst some groups).  But yeah, I guess it sort of got lost in translation.  I think its more of an American phrase than British one, but as Australian's tend totake what they please from both sides of the Atlantic, we use it to. 

Although, I am assuming then that you agree with me the Third Age is really good?

It's not really current in England either - it's an American thing, although it has wormed its way in via ghetto culture.

"Shit" just means "rubbish", that was originally "chaff" but it now means "feces" instead.

It is - of course - a Norse loanword.

Although, I am assuming then that you agree with me the Third Age is really good?

Yes I do think it's good in fact I play it a little on my former Rome TW installation, but now I haven't install it yet because I thought I needed to reinstall the game when I install Alexander.  Besides the version I had installed was not the latest though. :smile:

I know they can be really miserable places to be.  This is same day surgery, and assuming everything goes ok, I will be in and out within a few hours and recovering at home.

I am aware that stuff can go wrong, will just hope that it doesn't.