Rudeness Abounds

Ysne58

Thank you Arthmoor for responding to Echonite's extremely rude post. You stated things far better than I could have.

I'm still hoping a mod takes action on his post though.

Thank you Arthmoor for responding to Echonite's extremely rude post.

You stated things far better than I could have.

I'm still hoping a mod takes action on his post though.

What a nimrod. And a TESA team member, too. I thought one of the monikers of the site was RESPECTING other people's ideas? :facepalm:

np, I really don't get his problem lately. That's the latest in a series of rude posts I've seen coming from him.

Which topic is this? TK's Skyrim Derailed?Why is there such a sense of urgency? As was pointed out in another thread, the CK has only been out a couple of weeks!

Echonite trolled the thread and insisted the idea was silly because he doesn't grasp the concept of in-character knowledge.

Echonite trolled the thread and insisted the idea was silly because he doesn't grasp the concept of in-character knowledge.
Yeah, I saw that one.Sounds like we'll have to wait for TES5Edit before we can clean mods, unfortunately.

If you guys are finding a TESA member rude in your threads, report him. That's what the report buttons are for. No need to bring the whining over here.As for consoles and patches, I've been keeping up on the xbox side of beth and I can tell you people just want to find something to complain about. 1.4 DID fix most issues, people just don't realize it's not a miracle and will not fix existing issues on existing characters. Half the problems are also people who have screwed themselves with their play style. "I went on a killing spree and killed and now I need him for a quest. Help!" :facepalm: What we do need is for beth to realize the Unofficial patch would benefit console users immensely.

If you guys are finding a TESA member rude in your threads' date=' report him. That's what the report buttons are for. No need to bring the whining over here.

As for consoles and patches, I've been keeping up on the xbox side of beth and I can tell you people just want to find something to complain about. 1.4 DID fix most issues, people just don't realize it's not a miracle and will not fix existing issues on existing characters. Half the problems are also people who have screwed themselves with their play style. "I went on a killing spree and killed and now I need him for a quest. Help!" :facepalm:

What we do need is for beth to realize the Unofficial patch would benefit console users immensely.[/quote']We were talking about his behavior on the BethSoft forums, and I did report him.

If you guys are finding a TESA member rude in your threads' date=' report him. That's what the report buttons are for. No need to bring the whining over here.[/quote']Yes mother :P (btw, offending thread was @BGS, not @TESA)
As for consoles and patches, I've been keeping up on the xbox side of beth and I can tell you people just want to find something to complain about. 1.4 DID fix most issues, people just don't realize it's not a miracle and will not fix existing issues on existing characters. Half the problems are also people who have screwed themselves with their play style. "I went on a killing spree and killed and now I need him for a quest. Help!" :facepalm:
Er, not sure where this came from, but there's still plenty of shit wrong with things. Sure, the game runs great and there's little to complain about these days if you're sticking to vanilla, but given that all of us are here because of an interest in modding, I don't think it's "something to complain about" to point out that there's serious bugs to be fixed. Navmesh bug, the 64x64 bug, disappearing statics bug, purple NPC heads bug, the list goes on really.I don't see what that has to do with the specific issue of quest railroading either, which is what the mod that was being flamed is attempting to address. I get that some people don't care, but when they present lies as arguments for their cause, well, people tend to get upset by that.I'm quite happy personally with the results of 1.4. I'm not a rabid frame rate junkie who has delusions of 60+ frames at all times. I'm not stupid. Bethesda games are incapable of such things. I don't really see how one's play style factors in to the remaining legitimate issues people are still raising. Are there really people bitching that Joe Blow died and won't give him a quest?

Er' date=' not sure where this came from, but there's still plenty of shit wrong with things. Sure, the game runs great and there's little to complain about these days if you're sticking to vanilla, but given that all of us are here because of an interest in modding, I don't think it's "something to complain about" to point out that there's serious bugs to be fixed. Navmesh bug, the 64x64 bug, disappearing statics bug, purple NPC heads bug, the list goes on really.I don't see what that has to do with the specific issue of quest railroading either, which is what the mod that was being flamed is attempting to address. I get that some people don't care, but when they present lies as arguments for their cause, well, people tend to get upset by that.I'm quite happy personally with the results of 1.4. I'm not a rabid frame rate junkie who has delusions of 60+ frames at all times. I'm not stupid. Bethesda games are incapable of such things. I don't really see how one's play style factors in to the remaining legitimate issues people are still raising. Are there really people bitching that Joe Blow died and won't give him a quest?[/quote']Sorry, should have clarified. That was in response to post #1938 on the previous page. Meaning kinda gets lost after a dozen or so posts in between.I'm not commenting on the PC issues at all and yes I acknowledge them. Just stating my experience on the Xbox. I also understand PS3 users ARE experiencing more bugs than anyone else. Probably legitimate. And yes, people do bitch that they've killed someone and can't complete quests and demand patches for it.

So many rude pricks in the Skyrim community. Or at least on SW and Nexus anyway. Almost enough to want to disable comments on shit.

So many rude pricks in the Skyrim community. Or at least on SW and Nexus anyway. Almost enough to want to disable comments on shit.
Kinda hard to weed out the comments that have any value with all the noise from the whiners/jerks.