_far nif Musings

Hana

I can tell you right now that if they decide she's in the clear' date=' I won't be uploading jack shit to the Skyrim side. Theft over there is rampant. Both from modders ripping each other off and from modders ripping shit from other games. It's madness.[/quote']Nightingale Prime, for instance. That's gone. Why? Thieves kept claiming the textures for their own.The Skyrim Nexus is a total shitstorm right now. Too much server traffic coupled with rampant theft? Makes me wonder if I am going to be uploading there, too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Hana

• AndalayBay

• Ysne58

Then it must have been restored if the comments on Beth are anything to go by. I had the impression the mod got pulled for a while. But I didn't check personally, so I can't say for sure.

It's on the second page of the latest files list.And the comments to TESVAL are still disabled. WTF is going on over there?I have sent an email to Buddah.

:facepalm: So she sends me another PM, out of nowhere. Tells me some Korean site called Nevar Cafe has a copy of RAEVWD up with ultra-stripped meshes. Offers to upload it for me to look at. Apparently this Korean site is invite-only, and gee, I'm not invited. So I suggest she upload it somewhere and then link me to that. She asks where. I suggest dropbox.com. She turns around and immediately blasts me as being in no position to demand anything and that it'll be a cold day in hell before I see these Korean files.Somewhere in all this she also found time to tell me she's drunk, it's her father's birthday or something. Which is highly amusing because the two moderators who are still a party to this PM conversation are seeing all of this too. I think she's forgotten they're still on board.

Arthmoor... you do have a knack for finding the crazies! That woman is totally loony. And I'm pretty sure those moderators haven't had such a good laugh in a long time...Speaking of crazy women... shadeMe pulled one on me that you might find amusing. He asked me if I knew Kivan in RL because he was pretty terrified when shadeMe mentioned my name to him. Well it turns out Kivan works just down the street from where I live. I suggested we might go out for a coffee sometime. Now as it turns out Kivan never responded to that pm. So I've got shadeMe reporting that this guy is freaked out at me... and Kivan not responding to my suggestion of coffee... Yeah... Mr. Tree got me hook, line and sinker. I am currently plotting my revenge. He did apologize though. He didn't realize that I would believe him. :lol: