Random Stuff

Arthmoor

Unfortunately no. Bunny's gonna do what a bunny's gonna do' date=' y'know?

I find that vast amounts of Cherry Coke help with the coping process, but that may just be me.[/quote']Ewww... That explains everything. :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arthmoor

• Dwip

• Sigurð Stormhand

• AndalayBay

This was some guys sig on Bethsoft. The more I read it the funnier it seems.

Rohugh said:
voijinthemasta said:since dis is vegas, new vegas, i hop dere wil be boobs in dis game, bcos i rely want to c some
Dere will be no boobs in dis game. Use de thread for de suggestions - k?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the batshit crazy Xivilai.I am not sure what happened here, but his run animation got super-borked, and he was running like a troll only sideways and in the ground. I checked the CS animations and they were all good. Then I tried to replicate the problem with PlaceAtMe to spawn some test Xivilais to figure out if one of my mods was doing this... and then I was mysteriously unable to recreate the problem.Ooooookay, Oblivion. Are you having fun harassing me?

No, it's Bright Lighting, I turned it on to see what I was doing while testing things out.Though I do have that particular Night-Eye shader installed, now you mention it.

Collision gone screw perhaps? It happens. Havok isn't the most stable of systems.

Here is a mod that goes right along with David Brasher's "I'm a missing mesh"Defend Fort Nexus......http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40634

Seems like a clever enough idea.Why anyone would want David Brasher's 'Better Bouncing Breadloaves', much less vote it file of the month, is completely beyond me :facepalm:Oh, but wait. All the other mods on the file of the month list this month are body replaces, pose modes, or new JRPG style hot women race mods. :facepalm: I suppose BBB winning perhaps is the lesser of many evils.

Trust me, the BBB thing makes more sense when you realize he just trolled all the body mods in the list with him. I think people responded to it in the only way possible :PYou gotta hand it to a guy who can troll other modders in a way that won't result in being banned.

Here is a mod that goes right along with David Brasher's "I'm a missing mesh"

Defend Fort Nexus......

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40634

Actually it's in response to DarkOne's suggestion as a good mod to submit for the 2.5 million member competition. DarkOne was joking' date=' but somebody went ahead and did it. At least they didn't try to submit it to the competition. So in that context, it's worth a chuckle.Here's the specific line in that post that I linked to:
A Nexus defence mod, for example, where you defend fort Nexus from a horde of trolls with your fellow moderators wielding ban hammers by your side is something I've dreamt about...

Trust me' date=' the BBB thing makes more sense when you realize he just trolled all the body mods in the list with him. I think people responded to it in the only way possible :P

You gotta hand it to a guy who can troll other modders in a way that won't result in being banned.[/quote']That does take some doing.

I really hate it when people bring up the Creation Engine vs. CryEngine topic.What's the point? We get it, Crysis is a much better looking game technically than Skyrim can ever hope to be. Can we please stop this pipe dream and focus on what we CAN do?

1. Bash - Why does it take so long for the installers tab to open? Is it possible to make the window where the available .esp's are bigger? (It's a pain going through a mod that has 72 options or something 2 at a time!)2. Merchants - Once your character reaches a certain level in mercantile, all merchants will buy/sell anything (that isn't stolen).

Reclaiming Sancre Tor's release is imminent!Latest update is that all that is left to be done is last-minute bugfixes and LOD generation before one last beta-run.Better hurry up and finish that Main Quest, people!

All 4 of the guys I could pick to play RST with have already finished the MQ :)

Just decided to boot Morrowind back up for a bit. It had a few fits at the start, but I was eventually able to wake it up. :tongue:It's amazing how far the graphics modders have come with that game, really. The graphics I have set up for it now are almost exactly like I have Oblivion put together. Only difference is I use SSAO in Morrowind since there is no ultra-ugly fog bug over there. Other than that, there's the distant land, the water, the godrays, the trees, the grass... the whole shebang.Morrowind really is one of the greatest testaments to what NetImmerse is truly capable of.

I wonder what would happen if I were to venture into the Skyrim boards and openly declare that I think Morrowind's combat was more fun than Oblivion's?Unrealistic? Yeah. Unpredictable? Tons. And that's what I like to see in combat, unpredictability.

I actually never noticed morrowinds combat to be all that much different from oblivions. (Aquire target, left click, left click, left click...20 minutes later...left click, left click...10 minutes later...spacebar...take all)