Huh?? Google is online??

Tommy

All the italic names like Google are search engine bots scoping us out so that we'll appear in searches.And perhaps for Google's elite team of ninjas to find us all once they begin their world domination plans, but.

Ah well.... nobody escapes the Big Google... :shrug:Maybe you remember, I told you that I was a member on that other modders board and they were so paranoid about all this? Killed off those bots whenever. Makes me giggle. By the way I'm no longer associated there, I opted out and my wish was promptly granted... bah!! Never was a nice place anyway.

Google joins every forum and site that it can on the internet, it's a very social company. :devil::evil: :lol:Actually, the fact that search bots show up italicized in QSFP's who's online module is an extra touch Arthmoor gave us awhile back that's really quite helpful to forum admins. :applause: (We could stand to have SOOO many more emoticons... ;))See, now that's just going beyond paranoid.. unless they really had that much to hide in the first place... anyway, I imagine you won't miss 'em as much as they'll miss you now that they've burned the bridge behind you. ;)