Too funny.

Hana

Was just scrolling new mods at Nexus and came across this. The name made me rofl. It looks interesting though, I'm going to give it a try. The Fall of Smaug.There's also another by the same author with an Assassin's Guild story that looks awesome. The Vertueux.

Well, I'm glad that he's using Smaug from Tolkian rather than the mudding world at least.. :lol:Though I'm not so sure I'd want to go fight Smaug from The Hobbit with him being the invisible one... :crazy:Hmm, The Vertueux does sound pretty good, if a bit vast for my general taste.

Smaug was adorable. Yep, he's an invisible fire dragon but fairly easy as you do get a frost sword and fire-resistant armor in some side quests before you go fight him. Plus other goodies at the end.The mod was well done for a short quest, and clean, although it's incompatible with Open Cities (have to find a guy in the 'old' world). I give it a thumbs up.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny. The biggest mod controversy I've never heard of. Naturally of course my curiosity is up as to what was in it, but if the promo video is any indication it wasn't as great as they made it out to sound. Was I the only one who thought the video was too grainy?

The video sucked. Yay for making videos to show off your textures at night in the dark.