Our forum site

Conner

Hey Samson, just figured we'd need a spot to bug you about issues with the site.. :wink:I'll start the thread by asking you to enable the rss feed, if you wouldn't mind too terribly. innocent.gif

Yes yes, new section added. I'll fire up the RSS feed, though I was waiting to see if we're going to roll with this name or change it to something else.

Thanks, Samson. :)Hana, RSS feeds are the first portion of every new post that get sent to anyone subscribed to the feed. Subscribing requires a reader, but Opera, Firefox and Chrome each have a semblance of one built in these days, and many email readers also support them, and there are quite a few available as stand alone products too. Basically, it's an easy way to see when there are new posts waiting to be read and to get a bit of an idea as to what those new posts might be about too. (Kind of like getting headlines from your local news source so you know whether it's worth going to their site to read the whole article.) To subscribe to the feed for here, you just point your reader to http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?a=rssfeed and tell it how often you want the feed to update (unless you're using a reader that takes that from the site) and you'll get the last 10 posts to begin your adventure into RSS feeds. ;)

Oops, my bad. :redface: Hmm, I'd pasted that from my reader but now that I've looked again, it appears that it corrected itself there. Cool. Didn't know it could do that. :lol:

• 5 years later...

Hello there 2010! Having a nice time?

This is a test- well because all of these old posts don't appear to update the views statistic on page refreshes.

Perhaps a reply will make it work?

Edit: Apparently not. Is it because we have ventured before the beginning of time?