Making NPCs Cower

AndalayBay

Can anybody here remember any quests in which the NPC cowers? I know there's the Falling Awake quest in Shivering Isles where the guy (Amiable Fanriene) wanders around Bliss cowering all the time. I've looked at that one, but I can't see what actually makes him cower. I can see he has an AI package that makes him sneak all the time and I've got that working. But my NPC doesn't actually cower. The only other thing I've found is that Amiable's Confidence is only 40. I lowered my NPC's Confidence to 40 and that doesn't seem to help.So if anybody here has any ideas or remembers a quest where the NPC cowers, that would really help.Thanks.

:redface: I haven't played AFK_Weye yet. But I think I've got it, so I'll check that out - thanks. I also found an interesting AI package that good ol' Rufio uses: Flee not Combat. I'm going to try that one. My guy doesn't really need to flee, but if I put a marker right next to him, it might have the desired effect.

My idea sort of works, but he keeps standing up. I found the part in AFK_Weye that you were referring to and the CS Wiki article, so I should be able to replicate that.I do wonder why all this is necessary though when the base game seems to be able to make it work without tokens. Very odd.Anyway thanks for the info Arthmoor. :grinning:Edit: Yep the token method works. Thanks again.