[RELz/Beta] Dwip's Mods

Dwip

I haven't had a problem with any of the other furniture, but so far, I've only put stuff on the round dining table. It was the large bookshelves near the dining table that I was trying to put more books on. I was just using grab and if I put the book on end, it fell through but stopped on the bottom shelf. It seemed to stay put if I put it flat.I'm using the non-COBL version.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dwip

• Arthmoor

• Hana

• AndalayBay

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had problems like that with vanilla bookshelves, too.I've since taken to using this mod, which is a surprisingly intelligent solution that allows for you to easily stack your bookshelves and wine racks, move your bookshelves around to your liking, and even buy new bookshelves to expand your library. You can even steal other people's bookshelves if you are so inclined!This is the mod that made me re-think my position on script-assisted decoration mods.

Yeah, I use autobookplacer. I only wanted to place one book though, and not on the top shelf. The shelf was mostly stacked already.

I should get me a mod like that since I do like to drag around book collections and it's about the only type of item that's extremely hard to position.

• 1 month later...

Ok ... *confused*

Since when does AFK_Tweaks have a bash tag for Hair? And since when does it show up in Race Records of the bashed patch?

I'll tell you when, since today when I switched over to my RST Test setup and rebuilt my patch. Um ...Btw, I'm still using v1.1

Since I don't even know when. There was a conversation about Bash tags that I think took place about 1.2 or 1.3, which is when most of them got added, then 1.5 changed them up a bit.

The hair/race stuff is applicable as far back as 1.0, though, so don't mess with that.

That may be, but not until today did Bash ever show it in Race Records, and I check all categories every time I build my bashed patch... hence my confusion.Or, aka, my strange Oblivion.

It's been there for ages, although if you didn't manually tag it you might not have seen it until BOSS updated the master list.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaaaaaaand updated for the new version of AFK_Weye, plus a little bit of "Yeah, I did stuff for this" credits updating.

• 4 years later...