Twitter ID

Arthmoor

On the off chance nobody notices, I've removed the old GTalk/Skype thing from the profiles and replace them with a Twitter ID. Maybe someone might find that slightly more useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I would have preferred that you added the Twitter ID rather than replacing the GTalk field with it, though Skype's no loss to me. :shrug:(I don't have a valid ID for Skype, Myspace, FaceBook, Twitter, etc anyway, but I do have (more than) one for GTalk.)

Heh. Sorry. I checked the databases on all 3 sites I run QSFP through, and poked several sites out there that are using it, and not a single person other than yourself had the GTalk/Skype setting selected. I think GTalk has more or less become obsolete. I have a couple of IDs there I haven't logged in in 5+ years, and nobody on my lists has either.Twitter seemed like a good choice since lots of people have one, but as usual, I wasn't motivated enough to care until I did :P

Somehow that just figures that I'd be the only one out of all three of your running copies of QSFP that had utilized the gtalk field. :facepalm: I really don't think gtalk has become obsolete, except possibly within the crowd that uses QSFP based sites, other than my own QSFP sites if I ever manage to get them back up.. on the other hand, I still kind of feel that FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, and other sites like them are, and have been since inception, pretty well useless. :shrug: