[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

Arthmoor

Bug number is missing from the version history for "Previous edits to the Conjure Flame Atronach spell have been removed since the charge time stat is ignored for auto-calc spells and the edit was blocking a USKP fix for spell absorbtion." (Bug #13319)

Also regarding the fix for Bug #13095, the provider of that fix expressed this wish "just credit me as DMagnus if you do opt to use it.". There is currently no mention of his name in the version history. It's in the readme :P

UDGP Fixes

• A stray quest stage check prevented speaking to Dexion after speaking to Isran when returning to Fort Dawnguard during Prophet (DLC1VQ03Hunter) (Bug #13236)
Confirmed fixed.

Just had this happen last night. Installed the beta, went back to a save just before entering Fort Dawnguard to turn in the quest and it worked. Thanks for the fix :)

No, just didn't notice it before we went to release. It'll get caught on the next update.

Will you fix the feeding bug in the next patch. my character can feed but gets stuck in place in the process. I can't move, I can draw my weapon, but cannot attack. I can't jump, crouch, but I can cast spells. 

That's a mod conflict, not a vanilla bug, caused by animation and/or blood mods you are using.

Also, we don't appreciate trolls. That's a direct quote from a year old Nexus forum posting.

Are you sure you don't have any loose scripts or files in your Skyrim data folder? If you've had mods installed earlier, they may have left files behind (even if you uninstalled the mods). Verifying the install through Steam wouldn't remove the additional files. Deleting your Skyrim installation and doing a fresh install will ensure there are no left over files present.

That bug has long since been settled as a mod conflict due to an animations mod. The game + DLCs by themselves have no such issues reported. You're going to need to clean up your Data folder of loose ends, especially if you ever used something like FNIS in the past.

the PlayerVampireQuest is changed by both Dawnguard and USKP, but not by UDGP. is this a conflict, or is this intended? a few VMAD entries are therefor missing, but i don't know enough about those to tell myself if this causes a conflict.

the PlayerVampireQuest is changed by both Dawnguard and USKP, but not by UDGP. is this a conflict, or is this intended? a few VMAD entries are therefor missing, but i don't know enough about those to tell myself if this causes a conflict.

It looks unintentional; those entries are concerned with making crime factions not hostile to vampires, making sure the player doesn't progress vampire stages while turning into a vampire lord, and removing the vampire lord power when the player is cured. A retro script update will be needed to restore the VMAD data, but the script itself should be fine because the UDGP edited it beforehand.

• 1 month later...

Beta for 2.0.0 is up - get it while it's hot!

Please note, you need to download the betas for the USKP and each DLC you're using or bad things will happen.

Also note that to properly manage the load order with these betas with Wrye Bash, you need to grab the Wrye Bash 304.2 beta installer from Nexus.

You'll also need TES5Edit r1418 or better to properly manage loading with the new files.

For other tools, see our ESM conversion therad.

There is also a new load order required - BOSS is *NOT* yet aware of it:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Hearthfires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

[Everything else as usual]

Had to push a quickie for the UDGP in order to plug a script problem that didn't show up until I threw everything together (that'll teach me to forget to actually check before uploading) because of a compiled script in Dawnguard that didn't have CK source included.

Ah, HTML, I am reminded why you suck to edit by hand. Just a missing slash was all. :P

Typo error :

Loadscreen UDGPDawnguardArmor : Read the description and look at the way the word Dawnguard is written.

I don't know if this is a bug or something I'm missing... But if you make an Aetherial shield at the forge and actually use it on other living things, they will be "ethereal" for only about 5-6 seconds, not 15, what the shield claimed.

It appears that you forgot to include the Dawnguard activator fix:

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/789-dawnguard-activator-fix/

Or is it just not listed in the changelog ?

No, just didn't notice it before we went to release. It'll get caught on the next update.

I still can't find them in the log.

Beta Update:

• 124 more scripts have had their debug messages silenced. This should put a stop to any further debug trace messages for DG. (Bug #13975)

We're anticipating this to be the last round from here until we go live.

Vale Sabre Cat have been set to repsawn, however

DLC1DarkFallEncSabreCat "Vale Sabre Cat" [NPC_:0301063C]

and DLC1EncSabreCatMasterPackage "Vale Sabre Cat" [NPC_:0301133A]

haven't.

is this correct?

The master package one isn't used by the game so we didn't touch it. The other one, having a different editor ID, wasn't in the same block so we simply missed it. It'll be in the live cut.