[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

I'm not so sure if this is a bug or not and I've already mention it in the 6th page in this thread.  I'll let Arthmoor to decide if this is a bug or not. :)

Since I installed USKP 1.3.3b earlier today, I get a long list of warnings whenever I load a game. Some of the messages are rather disturbing, as they could lead one to believe that a significant part of the USKP went missing:

[Nonsense deleted]

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm an idiot ... (do you know what I hate about SKSE ? Its launcher bypasses the standard launcher and it may take much time until you notice that a particular mod is not ticked ...)

Basically those are errors refrencing old data in the save and not matching it up with whats inside the esp. If you loaded a new save you would not see these. Afaik these are not serious errors.

The fact that they are a warning and not a more critical issue also leads me to believe the last sentence along with the fact they are all USKP changes

Even with this i would like confirmation or denouncement of this as its just my theory.

I

my BSA does contain the scripts listed in your log. not sure why your safe file wouldn't  recognize them any more.

is your BSA where it should be?

does it happen with a new character?

Uh. I think you need to check your BSA then, many of those should not be showing up as missing, and would have red flagged during testing as being missing.

In fact you have several of the same script name being reported when this shouldn't be happening at all.

Uh. I think you need to check your BSA then, many of those should not be showing up as missing, and would have red flagged during testing as being missing.

In fact you have several of the same script name being reported when this shouldn't be happening at all.

Yes. Aplogies... I'm an idiot (see above).

Heh, no problem. I'm surprised it didn't have a longer list of complaints in that case :P

here you go:

you made our NPCs sleep, how dare you.

this is not what i thought this mod was about, i was perfectly fine with NPCs never sleeping.

:-P

i'm surprised every time, what the crowd goes wild about. i'm  wrong about this in general, the average person appears inscrutable to me. but i guess others on the USKP know that feeling.

sorry for the more or less useless post. i promise to keep it to a minimum in the future (no more than 1 scoffing post per week).

In their defense though it is actually amazing how insomniac the whole population of skyrim was

here you go:

you made our NPCs sleep, how dare you.

this is not what i thought this mod was about, i was perfectly fine with NPCs never sleeping.

Some people don't stop complaining about immersion-breaking details, but obviously consider NPCs who never sleep as entirely normal.

After Installing the New Update and whent to Darkwater Crossing for the first time, i see Derkeethus there, isent he supposed to be Missing.

Yes, Derkeethus is supposed to be missing (unless you've already rescued him). The bug which allowed him to be found in Darkwater Crossing was fixed with USKP 1.3.2

I think it's more the completely non-specific nature of the post that got to him :P

If they have tracker entries to refer to, yes. We'll evaluate them as needed once uploaded.

I think it's more the completely non-specific nature of the post that got to him :P

Have you read on ?

"A search for uskp in 1.3.2c only turned twelve instances of stuff which I believe was added with 1.3.3. 1.3.3b showed 6559 instances of uskp."

:thinking:

Issued a quickfix to take care of some stragglers we needed to unstraggle before the UDGP beta. Nexus flaked again, so grab it from one of the others for now.

USKP Fixes

• The fix for the Markarth guard issuing trespassing warnings in the hallway next to the war room has been corrected. (Bug #13313)
  • The keywords for the lvlpredatorscript fix needed to be updated to inject into Update.esm so that the DLC patches can make use of them.

NIF Mesh and Texture Fixes

• The ground model for Linwe's hood had an incorrect path to the texture's normal map. (meshes\armor\thievesguild\m\hoodvariantgnd.nif)

Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes

• There were some weapon rack triggers that were found to have erroneously placed trigger activation scripts attached that were interfering with the weapon rack fixes.
  • Some predator references that needed their enable parents removed were overlooked and have been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found a possible bug but I need your confirmation, guys.

It seems that one of the fixes to the Elemental Fury shout looping wind sound got rid of the sound entirely, together with the swirling visual effect, as none play while the shout is active. Also, EF now also works on enchanted weapons...

Could anyone confirm the bug or is it something on my end?

don't know about the forst part, but EF woring on enchanted weapons is part of the intended fix iirc

That's helpful, Thanks. Wonder what could have killed the visual effect. It was quite nice

• 1 month later...

seriously almost vibrating waiting for the 2.0 beta to go up, the change log is going to be rather long i think :D Sooooo many script fixes