[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

I'd guess that's intentional that no sound be made since as you say, he's a ghost.

I found a minor issue with allies turning hostile from a change made by USKP to their crime factions during a particular pair of quests. This would be continuously problematic for criminal dragonborns, rather than just being forced into a bounty for a quest.

When Delphine and Esbern move to the Sky Haven Temple, the quest triggers USKP_QF_ChangeLocation05_02009B98 which moves them both to the Reach crime faction. This is a problem if you try to go to the temple during the quest "The Forsworn Conspiracy" in Markarth, since the player has no control over being wanted in the hold in order to follow the questline. I'd suggest making a Blades crime faction so that they won't attack the Dragonborn just for being wanted in any particular hold, similar to how the Greybeards are set up. I'd also like to be able to shout them across the room too, but just not being attacked for crimes that have nothing to do with them would be sufficient.

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 5
Scriptname USKP_QF_ChangeLocation05_02009B98 Extends Quest Hidden

;BEGIN ALIAS PROPERTY Esbern
;ALIAS PROPERTY TYPE ReferenceAlias
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_Esbern Auto
;END ALIAS PROPERTY

;BEGIN ALIAS PROPERTY Delphine
;ALIAS PROPERTY TYPE ReferenceAlias
ReferenceAlias Property Alias_Delphine Auto
;END ALIAS PROPERTY

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_2
Function Fragment_2()
;BEGIN CODE
Alias_Delphine.TryToRemoveFromFaction(CrimeFactionWhiterun)
Alias_Esbern.TryToRemoveFromFaction(CrimeFactionRift)
Alias_Delphine.TryToAddToFaction(CrimeFactionReach)
Alias_Esbern.TryToAddToFaction(CrimeFactionReach)
Alias_Delphine.GetActorReference().SetCrimeFaction(CrimeFactionReach)
Alias_Esbern.GetActorReference().SetCrimeFaction(CrimeFactionReach)
SetStage(10)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_3
Function Fragment_3()
;BEGIN CODE
stop()
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

Faction Property CrimeFactionRift Auto
Faction Property CrimeFactionWhiterun Auto
Faction Property CrimeFactionReach Auto

I was on a hunt for ebony ore, I decided to look at a wiki and it told me there was ebony in redbelly, unfortunately when I got there all I could find was iron, the bottom of the page said it was swapped with USKP. I would like to know at the top of the page to be honest.

Amazingly enough, I'd just updated that UESP page earlier yesterday. This is the best I could do, as consoles don't have USKP.

The sub-heading is "Ore Locations" without mentioning the kind of ore, and the Bugs section now has a cross-link to Northwind Mine.

A situation like Redbelly Mine might warrant at least adding a note about that on the page, but that would be in whatever "Notes" section exists and would be subject to whatever policy the wiki site has in place about adding information like that from mods.

I'd already done that (18:52, 8 January 2013). It's the Bugs section. S/he's complaining it isn't higher on the page, but the Bugs section is always near the bottom, and USKP notes use the {{Bug}} template.

As far as a clone of one of the wikis with USKP changes accounted for, that's largely unnecessary as the USKP is not meant to substantially change the game.

Agreed. UESP is already doing a fair job. Not perfect, but what wiki ever is perfect?

p.s.: the uskp team has nothing to do with the wikis and they also do not add their changelogs to all the respective wiki pages, so don't even expect the notes section of them to be anywhere near a complete coverage of uskp changes.

Not complete coverage, but many of us do try to keep the major points covered.

[EDIT 1]Anyway, edited it some more now, with a † in the top line taking you down to the Bug description.

[EDIT 2]Which another editor (the Silencer) promptly removed, saying there is no Bug and it's merely opinion. So sorry.

Strange, yet confirmed. Filed it in Bug #14598. If we can't figure out a cause before 2.0.1 is ready it'll be pulled temporarily. Though that will bring back the defects we were fixing obviously.

I've a different view, the lines look planar instead. USKP 2.0.0a plus SMIM.

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/gallery/image/1728-battleborn-fence-from-inside/

The UESP page for Redbelly seems fine now, with the bug information intact so that's good enough IMO.

Yeah, polysplosions are entirely random in how they show up. Or if they do at all, since none of us had this issue when the mesh was first done and it's taken 3 months for someone to say something about it. It's also the first time I've ever seen one crop up in the CK too.

Sorry... :(

I was frustrated when I was talking about it...

I just needed a source of ebony ore. Then again it isn't meant to be easy to aquire unless questing has been done...

What was I thinking...?  :wallbash:

I just needed a source of ebony ore. Then again it isn't meant to be easy to aquire unless questing has been done...

What was I thinking...?  :wallbash:

There is a lot of ebony ore in the mine at this location, if you need to find some.

Thanks Pete. I actually have been there before. I got in from training my jumping athletics (mod) but the orcs kept telling me to leave because I am untrusted. (I am a Breton)

Thanks Pete. I actually have been there before. I got in from training my jumping athletics (mod) but the orcs kept telling me to leave because I am untrusted. (I am a Breton)

You're welcome.

Warning: this may spoil some things for you, so it's your decision whether you want to read the information in this link about the orcs telling you that you're "untrusted". Them telling you that you're untrusted is not a bug, by the way.

Does anyone happen to know why these barricades (screenshot) never repair themselves in the game when a cell resets? Is there a way to fix them so that they do reset to normal or is this something that can't be done with the USKP?

Edit: see issue #14641

Kudos to everyone for the update.

Re: below - is it possible to do the same if Heimskr is killed (say, by a random werewolf encounter)?

• The AI packs for various Whiterun citizens who listened to Heimskr preach will no longer be active if he is jailed by the Imperials.

Probably won't be too hard. I probably should have thought about that when fixing the other parts :P

For Bug 14101,  I may have worded the ticket a little confusingly.  I moved the specular map to the actual specular slot, from the soft lighting slot, and cleared the soft lighting flag.

Also, "nvamesh", top of Game Mechanics fixes.   :)

Edit:  Still worded it incorrectly.  I moved the specular map to the specular slot, and set the soft lighting texture to black.dds.  (Soft Lighting is necessary on the body because it is a skinned NPC.)

Beware about nearly all the new audio fixes : they're correct, of course, but nearly all their associated typo hasn't been modified.

And : 

• Drifa has a line of dialogue referring to Bolli as her husband. She's married to Bersi. (Sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm\FemaleCommoner\DialogueRi__00046A92_1.fuz)

In fact, Drifa also has a second fixed dubbing in the USKP archive (Sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm\FemaleCommoner\DialogueRi__00063e44_1.fuz)

Bug 166 is not fixed by the current beta

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?app=trac&module=issues&section=issues&do=view&id=166

what is fixed though is probably bug 117

http://www.afkmods.com/index.php?app=trac&module=issues&section=issues&do=view&id=117

but that one is closed already.

let me quickly explain bug 166:

it describes the effect where when you attack with your right hand (but not power attack) without any directional input, your animation alternates between a few (i think 4) animations. from left to right, from right to left, both diagonal directions. IIRC these are the 4 different directional attacks, that you can also force by using directional input.

not for the left hand, no such variance exists. the character allways uses the same attack. IIRC even when directional input is used.

this could be interpreted as a bug, it could as well just be interpreted as the character being right handed and simply sucking at attacking with his left hand.

so fixing the attack speed multiplier for left handed dagger attacks did not change this behavior in any way.

Anyone else unable to properly start dialog with Galmar outside Korvanjund? I get to the marker and he starts dialog as he should but I have no topic to continue on with the scene. Heading torwards the ruin, there are no imperials outside, instead its bandits.Getting close to the ruin doors gives me a quest update and when I enter they all appear inside however they just stand there from then on. I'm using the 2.0.1 Beta

Well on a new game with alternate start and all the new beta updated patches for USKP etc I keep getting one line in my logs....

Error: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack: [Active effect 1 on (00108FD6)].wispActorScript.EVPall() - "WispActorScript.psc" Line 186

Looks like a vanilla issue just couldn't find much about it googling so figured I'd ask here, see if anybody else has had this appear in they're logs? Perhaps a mod conflict?

That looks to be a vanilla error from the USKP edited script, one that hasn't been reported to us yet. If you'll add it to the tracker, it won't be forgotten.