[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Arthmoor

Another question - why Thaumaturgist hut in Morthal offer various ingredients, wine, coin purses, etc. for free while most of the potions have a [steal] mark? Not even all potions have, some, like minor healing, can be taken without any penalty.

Isn't it strange? Shouldn't all ingredients and everything inside the shop have a [steal] mark?

Thanks Nico, it works, it's removing the circlet(s) completely. I don't know if this was intended by Bethesda, but certainly is more logical (can't use hoods and circlets, except for Jagged crown anyway) and good looking. Thumbs up! Should I open a tracdown ticket?

It's probably an old question.  Has anyone noticed that despite saying that he sells food and is standing behind stacks of food, Aval Atheron does not sell any food?  :frantics:

Aval Atheron's vendor chest (MerchantWindhelmAvalAtheronChest) did not contain the proper assortment of items to reflect what's on display at the stand. (Bug #17368)

This issue was fixed in USKP 2.0.7. You might want to check to make sure that you have the latest versions of the patches. Also keep in mind that it might take several days for his inventory to reset after you update.

Blood on Ice

The mage states that he has a good idea of when the next murder will happen based on when two of the prior three murders occurred and the newly acquired information that necromancy was involved.  He gives a day in Last Seed and a day in Hearthfires as the when two of the murders took place.

There is a continuity issue.  It is possible to reach Windhelm and do Blood on Ice before Last Seed turns into Hearthfires.  This discrepancy is made even more noticeable when using LAL and starting near Windhelm

Would it be possible to add a condition check to the trigger that starts Blood on Ice to ensure that the month of Hearthfires has at least started?

That's not really practical.

1. If you miss the start date, you would have to wait a whole year for it to come around again. All the while, Windhelm's citizens complain about murders.

2. The quest spawns with no notice. If you ARE there when it starts, then leave without doing it, it will sit stalled the whole time until the player returns and finally notices. This could easily be months later which would still make no sense.

3. It's possible to initiate this quest without any of the start conditions being met by breaking into Hjerim - it's a pickable lock before the quest officially starts and it would launch several stages ahead and you'd still have issues with Wuunferth's dialogue.

Before anyone suggests it, no, changing his dialogue is not practical either since it would essentially need to be gutted and there's nothing suitable to replace the missing parts with. We've been yelled at enough for trimming stuff as it is, but in this case it would be a legit complaint given the amount that would be necessary to satisfy what's ultimately a minor continuity error.

I don't know if this is a feature or a bug. It looks good and is quite interesting.

I've got an Auriel's bow and made myself some dragonbone arrows ... For a small murder (oh well...) that I've done in the Rift I've been stopped and arrested in Riften. I have managed to sneak out and retrieve my belongings and evidence items. However, I've noticed that Auriel's bow was not in the chest nor in my inventory. It was suspicious when one guard chased me and fired dragonbone arrows. Strange at first but then I thought oh well, whatever.
But as soon as I got out of the prison and cleared my bounty, I returned to the jail and began investigating (pickpocketing) the guards about my lost Auriel's bow. Just as I thought, the female guard has taken my bow and the dragonbone arrows! If I didn't have the perk to retrieve worn weapons, there was nothing I could do! Fortunately it all went well. But the guard literally stole my item(s) at the time of my arrestment!

Now, I find this quite interesting and lifelike, especially in Riften where everyone seems to have a dark side. But don't know if this was supposed and intended to happen while in jail.

Bromjunaar Sanctuary (since USKP 2.0.6, I think):

When I place a dragon priest mask at its pedestal and then take it again, it is gone!

Only Konahrik can be taken and placed back again.

Anyone else with this problem?

So I'm trying to investigate some issues I'm having to see if they are reportable bugs or if there was some way to fix them

First, I went to Mount Anthor to learn the word there, but I found no dragon. I thought nothing of it and wrote it off as some typical glitch and figured it would fix itself when it respawns. Well, this didn't happen. All other dragon lairs respawned but this didn't. I found a way online to select the dragon at that location using the prid command and moved it to me. This worked and I killed it. Mount Anthor was cleared at that point and I figured this had solved the issue and that it would respawn normally again. Wrong, all other lairs respawned fine but the skeleton from this dragon at Mount Anthor is still there. This is concerning to me and I wish to have it fixed if possible

Second is not so much of a problem, but a little oddity. In my current play through the courier that is supposed to deliver the message from the Jarl to start Hearthfire has not shown up at all. I'm currently level 66 and this has yet to happen. It has always happened in any other play through except this. Now I've been told that I can get the message from all 3 holds, I have only ever been able to get it from Falkreath though in any play through I have done. I checked and I was still able to start the quest without it. So not as bad as the first but still makes me wonder why. I am using the Provincial courier service mod if that means anything

Edit: Third. Whiterun Stormcloak camp is not disabled, still there with a single Stormcloak in the main tent. This should be gone if I have completed the whole questline right?

Edit 2: After some digging, it seems I found an old bug report about it being in conflict with an old version of Provincial courier service. I'm using the latest version though so this can't be right. Still, I'm starting to wonder if there is a pattern to this...

Edit 3: I swear to god, I can't play through the game even once without issues. the fix for Soljund's Sinkhole guard switch over didn't work for me. Started the game with 2.0.7. I'm about damn ready to quit at this rate, games too buggy.

I had the bug with the dragon at Mount Anthor once when I played Skyrim on the Xbox 360, but haven't had it since I switched to the PC and started using the USKP (which was more than a year ago). I've seen this reported by people before and it is even listed as a "confirmed" bug on UESP, but I don't think anyone has been able to reproduce the problem. Several similar but possibly not directly related issues: Bug #355 and Bug #16322.

The courier message for Hearthfire has always been delivered to me somewhere between level 10 and 20. I think it is triggered by doing some favors for NPCs. I've only ever had the Jarl of Falkreath (Siddgeir) send me the letter. I don't think that the Jarls in Morthal or Dawnstar ever send you a letter even though there is data in the Creation Kit that suggests that they can. It was probably cut or unfinished content, but it's possible that there is some sort of a bug there.

The fix for the conflict with the Whiterun military camp in Provincial Courier Service v. 1.2 was non-retroactive, so if you were using an older version that could be your issue. Otherwise, this issue has not been reproducible in any other circumstance as far as I know.

The fix for the Soljund's Sinkhole guard worked fine for me and this was on an old game that had already completed the Civil War for the Stormcloaks. It was a retroactive fix, so no idea why that didn't happen in your game.

I was using latest Provincial Courier Service when i started this new game, I am at a loss

If i didn't know any better, I'd say i completely dreamed that I updated all my mods before i started. Against all logic, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I have restarted this game more times than I'd like to count these past 2 months trying to avoid issues. I'm so done with it now. I'll just continue on with it until i'm finished or quit from something game breaking. The latter is more likely at this rate :P

Anyways, I'd be happy to help as  test subject for possible fixes with these issues since I have been able to reproduce them

On every game I've played with Hearthfire I always get the letter from the Jarl of Falkreath at level 9 - never fails. I just got it in my game recently right at level 9 after starting a new playthrough since I updated all my Unofficial Patches (I needed a non-retroactive fix from the USKP 2.07 that concerned a bug that has hit my game in the past pretty badly). Strange. I've never gotten a letter from any other Jarl, but I read there are level requirements for doing their quests - probably saw it on the UESP.

And I've never experienced the bug with the dragon at Mt. Anthor - it's always there. Anyway, just weighing in with my experiences - and I don't use the Courier service mod.

My game has completely fell apart, all kinds of odd things happening now. I'm stuck on a quest because guards attack me when I brawl with someone. It's total madness now

I'm going to press the reset button here I think, It is too far gone now

Sadly it doesn't take much to push things off the cliff once they start going bad.

Bah, taunting me with it are we!

No worries, a little mod house keeping and I think I'll start over again again (Yes, I meant to use again twice :P)

i start a new game since 2.0.7 released :woot:

now i reach lvl102 and found that there are some bugs which is happened since long ago

are they possible to be fixed? :unworthy:

1. Blood On The Ice

Quest giver (city guard) not there, quest unable to start

2. Locate the assasin of old

target wasnt there, unable to loot items

are they possible to be fixed? :unworthy:

1. Blood On The Ice

Quest giver (city guard) not there, quest unable to start

2. Locate the assasin of old

target wasnt there, unable to loot items

Both of these issues were addressed with the USKP a long time ago, so I don't know why you would be experiencing them.

The only thing that I can suggest is to make sure that your plugins are in the correct order and also make sure that you don't have mods that are conflicting with the USKP fixes.

Well, for 1 at least there are conditions that need to be met. But being level 102 you should have met them by now

The quest scene's triggered, but the Guard isnt there so cannot even start the mission

Both of these issues were addressed with the USKP a long time ago, so I don't know why you would be experiencing them.

The only thing that I can suggest is to make sure that your plugins are in the correct order and also make sure that you don't have mods that are conflicting with the USKP fixes.

i knew these 2 bugs was reported long ago but there has No Solution yet even use console command.

and i dont use Much mod for the game, here is the order and mod i am using

mtnox5a.jpg