About This File
An expansion for the village of Shor's Stone.
Shor's Stone always seemed like a place that had more potential than what was in the game, and as it turns out, that's because it does. NPCs talk about Odfel's wrecked house and the need to build a new one, but the wreckage doesn't exist. Grelka has some scenes with the other NPCs that can never play because she never comes to the town, and may well have originally been planned for there. Plus the place always seemed a bit empty, in need of somewhere for the folks to gather at night other than just the fireplace in front of Sylgja's house. Now, all of these things have been taken care of. Shor's Stone is no longer a backwater half-village.
* Grelka now has a home at the south end of town. She will travel between there and Riften by horse at the appropriate times.
* The Tapped Vein, the inn, where folks gather for the town's evening meal. A subtle tribute to Elder Scrolls Online and the village's past association with Ebony mining.
* Inn has a properly working innkeeper, server, and bard.
* Odfel's wrecked house now exists on the north side of town. So sad.
* LOD has been generated for the area, including trees that account for the changes.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
The exterior navmeshes somehow became corrupt and needed to be rebuilt.