Unofficial High Resolution Patch: Version History
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team
This changelog is an archive. The mod is no longer being supported and will receive no further updates.
Bugs fixed by official Bethesda patches will be stricken through and the version of the game they are fixed in will be indicated in brackets.
Bugs introduced by the UHRP (yes, it can happen) that are corrected in later versions will be stricken through and tagged with the version of the UHRP that fixes them. The correction will appear separately in the version where the correction takes place.
The UHRP bug tracker numbers will be listed for bugs that have been recorded there when they are solved.
For bugs which have been fixed that also have a Bethesda support page entry, a link will be provided to the issue.
To view a bug entry in our tracker, enter the bug number here:
v1.2.1 - (2017-02-05)
- Fixed a texture seam in the Thalmor robes for the loading screen. (textures\clothes\thalmor\thalmorrobes.dds) (Bug #21333)
v1.2.0 - (2016-02-13)
- UV and texture seam corrected on the Dragonbone Shield. (textures\armor\dragonbone\dragonboneshield_n.dds, textures\armor\dragonbone\dragonboneshield.dds) (Bug #19066)
- Corrected several LOD atlas normal maps that had been exported with improper settings back in 2013. (textures\terrain\dlc01falmervalley\objects\dlc01falmervalley.objects_n.dds, textures\terrain\dlc01soulcairn\objects\dlc01soulcairn.objects_n.dds, textures\terrain\DLC2SolstheimWorld\Objects\dlc2solstheimworld.objects_n.dds, textures\terrain\tamriel\objects\tamriel.objects_n.dds) (Bug #19847)
v1.1.9 - (2014-10-11)
- Dead salmon (on dinner plates etc) were missing proper alpha layering for the tails. (textures\clutter\deadanimals\salmon01.dds)
- The LOD atlas texture for Solstheim needed to be updated to include the UDBP fix for Miraak's Temple. (textures\terrain\dlc2solstheimworld\objects\dlc2solstheimworld.objects_n.dds,
textures\terrain\dlc2solstheimworld\objects\dlc2solstheimworld.objects.dds) (Bug #17196)
- Hearthfire quarry stones had a hi-res normal map but no hi-res color map was created to go with it, which resulted in severe pixelation. (textures\_byoh\clutter\resources\stonequarry01.dds) (Bug #17715)
v1.1.8 - (2014-07-31)
- 3 floor pelts have inverted normal map channels causing the hair to look like it's pointing downward to the floor. (textures\architecture\farmhouse\pelt01_n.dds, textures\architecture\farmhouse\pelt02_n.dds, textures\architecture\farmhouse\pelt03_n.dds) (Bug #15858)
v1.1.7 - (2014-05-08)
- The texture for Dwarven spiders and centurions was partially corrupted by a change Bethesda made which was intended for dynamo cores. (textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion.dds, textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_m.dds) (Bug #14824)
- Daedric axe textures required the fake shadow fix from USKP 2.0.4. (textures\weapons\daedric\daedricaxe.dds, textures\weapons\daedric\daedricaxe_m.dds, textures\weapons\daedric\daedricaxe_n.dds) (Bug #15291)
v1.1.6 - (2014-02-24)
- Set explicit masters in the proper order to force
BOSS v3 LOOT to sort it properly.
v1.1.5 - (2014-01-25)
- Texture set CityBannerMarkarth had a generic placeholder texture with the word "Markarth" on it. This has been replaced with a proper banner texture for the city. (Textures\Clutter\CityBannerMarkarth01.dds) (Bug #13269)
v1.1.4 - (2013-11-06)
- Removed meshes for the grindstone and Blades Armor that should not have been included with the archive as they were overriding USKP fixes that came later.
v1.1.3 - (2013-10-05)
- Dead Briarheart bodies (after the heart is taken) have mismatched texture coloring. Hi-res texture fix in synch with the vanilla texture fix in USKP 1.3.3. (textures\armor\briarheart\malebodybriarheart.dds) (Bug #13036)
- Stone farmhouse walls had a seam in the texture caused by a bad row of pixels in the normal map. (textures\architecture\farmhouse\stonewall01_n.dds) (Bug #13092)
v1.1.2 - (2013-06-07)
- Texture for the steel bolts in the hi-res package was actually not hi-res. (textures\dlc01\weapons\crossbow\bolt.dds, textures\dlc01\weapons\crossbow\bolt_n.dds) (Bug #12208)
v1.1.1 - (2013-02-11)
- Fixed typo in folder name causing terrain objects not to use their high resolution textures (textures\terrian -> textures\terrain).
v1.1.0 - (2013-02-11)
- Fixed typo in folder name causing male Thieves Guild Boots not to use their high resolution texture (textures\armor\theivesguild -> textures\armor\thievesguild). (Bug #11918)
- Improved texture format conversion to avoid very minor color changes, re-optimized previous optimized textures.
- A total of 121 textures have now been optimized which where using the wrong format, better performance!
- Created missing high resolution specular map (Thanks MadCat221) for Stalhrim Shield (textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\stalhrim_shield_m.dds). (Bug #11950)
v1.0.0 - (2013-02-08)
- The LOD terrain normal map has been updated to be compatible with Dawnguard, using an improved version.
- Optimized 45 textures which where using the wrong format, better performance!
- USKP Transferred Fix: Fixed seams in 2 textures (textures\architecture\whiterun\wrdragontile01.dds, textures\architecture\windhelm\whoutwall.dds, textures\architecture\Windhelm\whoutwall_n.dds).
- USKP Transferred Fix: Cave roots were using a texture that was flat and ill defined. This has been replaced with one that looks better against the darkness in caves (textures\dungeons\caves\cavebaseroots01.dds).
- USKP Transferred Fix: Included the high resolution Elk skin (which is already correct) to override USKP's default resolution fix (textures\actors\elk\elkbody.dds).
- Fixed webbing on Blood Dragons, altered alpha channel on texture (textures\actors\dragons\dragon_swamp.dds).
- Fixed Dragon Priests not using their high resolution textures, corrected folder name (textures\actors\dragonpriest -> textures\actors\dragon priest).
- Fixed Dragon Priests not disintergrating properly after the previous fix, replaced the alpha channel with a high resolution version from the newly added high resolution Dragon Priest Acolyte textures (textures\actors\dragon priest\dragonpriest.dds).
- Fixed Goats not using their high resolution texture, corrected file name (actors\goat\goat.dds -> actors\goat\goat_d.dds).
- Fixed Volsung (Dragon Priest mask) not using its high resolution texture, corrected filename (textures\armor\dragonpriesthelm\helmet_corondrum.dds -> textures\armor\dragonpriesthelm\helmet_corundrum.dds).
- Fixed Male Theives Guild Boots not using their high resolution texture, corrected file name (textures\armor\theivesguild\thieves guild armor_shoes_texture.dds -> textures\armor\theivesguild\thievesguildarmorshoesm.dds).
- Corrected alpha channel on Bladed Armor texture,
Fixed rips in Blades Armor meshes. (textures\armor\blades\bladesarmor.dds, meshes\armor\blades\*.nif). [Strikethrough removed for UHRP 1.1.4]
- Fixed Daedric Shields looking wonky, added missing specular map back to the texture based on the default resolution texture (textures\armor\daedric\daedricshield_n.dds).
- Fixed Female Ancient Nord Boots looking wonky, added missing specular map back to the texture based on the default resolution texture (textures\armor\draugr\femaledraugrboots_n.dds).
- Fixed Orcish Arrows\Quiver not using their high resolution textures, added missing textures which are just a copy of the high resolution Orcish Bow textures (textures\weapons\orcish\orcisharrow.dds, textures\weapons\orcish\orcisharrow_n.dds).
- Fixed Bee Hive Aviaries not using their high resolution texture, corrected file name (clutter\beehive01_g.dds -> clutter\beehive_g.dds).